Who says you can’t have Rum Coke on an empty stomach? This is a glaze more commonly found on chicken wings, but Sabrina Artadi instead decided to apply it to ribs—and we think it worked pretty darn well.
All you need to do is spike your Coca-Cola with a hint of rum, get your skillet running hot, and proceed to fire up a batch of these delicious ribs. And the best thing about it? You can down the leftover rum and coke for a pleasant buzz while you cook.
- 1 ½–2 kg pork spareribs
- ½ cup rum
- 1 cup Coca-Cola (or any soda)
- ½ cup McCormick Prepared Mustard
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp McCormick Rosemary Leaves
- ½ tsp McCormick Tarragon Leaves
- a dash of McCormick Thyme
- ½ cup soy sauce
- black pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- parsley or other fresh herbs